Monday, November 9, 2009

fender bender.

"so what do you want to do?"

this is the question that gets my mind puttering in fifth gear; every time.

"well, I think I'm just going to take it day by day and find out."
I don't sound totally confident.
blank stares; as if I'm completely and utterly insane for not having a plan.
since when was planning your life out a requirement?
it's a stereotype; a social comfort.

"so no ideas?"

oh I have plenty of ideas, none in which you'll be interested in hearing.

"good luck with that" (thought bubble)

funny thing though, what surrounds us today was made from an idea that was once unrealistic; the automobile, flying, man on the moon.
so chew on that one for a moment or two... or three.




I am confident in my decisions.
I regret nothing.
I have my dreams.


today is what today has given me. tommorrow will give me something new.


....and eventually I will bump into something that sparks.




No comments:

Post a Comment