Monday, November 16, 2009

cutting loses; and regaining them.

I missed my bed; to bad I passed out in it instead of studying the three chapters I told myself I would.
No worries: it was all for a good cause.

I missed my Sunday nights with my main ladies; I have never laughed so hard over a lesbian-ever. nevermind the on going confusion on how to flush Alexa's toilet, as well as trying to get down the stares in a state of blindness and constant snorts, struggling to stay quiet (mass fail on that one.)

I missed my car; that thing is "Paige" tainted yet again. It's going to be a blast, and a huge pain in the romp to get it back to square one again.

I missed my dog; she snores, and farts when she sleeps. I think she's worse then him, but it's hilarious!


AYE! guess who's sucking at academics today!?

No comments:

Post a Comment