Saturday, August 8, 2009

the penguin to my pebble.

creatures only come out at night:
it came roaring through my front door. Covered in black, all I can see is it's tool of destruction strapped onto it's belt. There were tears in it's eyes.
"why am I such a monster?" it cries.
I can only sit there and pretend everything is o.k.
"I don't like it when you look at me like that," I reply.
my hands are covering my face yet I am no longer threatened by the sight of it all.
Suddenly it's sunrise, and your black cloak melts along with your heartache. I almost felt bad; then I realized choices were made; it's for the better.
So I let it melt in my arms, until it finally stops shaking.
"you're going to be o.k."

He slithered back out my front door and as it shuts, I held onto the handle and I didn't let go.



take 2.

you must have fallen out of the sky, because you've completely managed to cover me in greatness. You intimidate me, you inspire me, you make me laugh, you make me nervous in better ways then worse and best of all,
I really like your hats.


cloud nine: 5th gear-full throttle.




ps. europe in tminus 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment