Thursday, August 13, 2009

quickie

I'm sitting at a desk and I can feel myself sway; left, right, left, right. It's almost frustrating because you can't walk in a straight line. Add liquore and you're doomed. However, it's nice to be rocked to sleep everynight.


I don't have much time, so I'm going to make this a quick blurb.

I spent time in London with my dearest Alexa, which was, obviously, a huge thrill. We did what we do best; drank beer and people watched. We even took the time to hit the "clubs" only to chug our beer in a plastic bottle, laugh and head back out to the busy streets of London. Also? McDonalds on Picadilly seemed to taste so much better.


I'm in Cork tomorrow! Irland; land of my descents.

I've had one cigarette in the past two days: what!? don't worry, that will change when I get back.


However, being surrounded by people over the age of 80 all day, everyday, is a little irritating. When you're walking around with an oxygen tank strapped to your back you know you shouldn't be traveling. But! alas! there they are, with their dirty martinis and bitter attitudes.

I miss home and it's comfort. Mostly I miss my girls, my work, my mystery man.

Anyways, more to come soon!

love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment