Friday, August 14, 2009

cork mouth.

So Ireland looks exactly how they say it looks; green. green. green. But not like, winnipeg green, like super lush vibrant green. I could live there, really I could. Their accents aren't a stereotype either, they sound just like they do in the movies; it's fantastic!

my moron of a brother "formated" my camera, causin all my pictures from london to dissapear. Needless to say I was choked, and I almost (for real) cried.
.... so that was a downer.


However! I got really drunk with my family and their friends last night and danced at some random disco club that was located at the very top of this place we've been calling "home" for the past week.

"you dance just like your mother!!" says dad.... ah shit.


side note: I haven't thought of "him" in over a week. scratch that, I did just now, but! it's a relief.
side note 2: I haven't stopped thinking about "him2" since I've left. Sweet reminders you miss me doesn't help either. argh! you're just so great!


ps. shout out to the stewart kids: you keep me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment