Thursday, July 30, 2009

goosebumps and vodka.

I spent the last two days taking time off from my mind, my body and everything that revolves around the two. Sometimes an extra pair of tits is all a girl really needs around.
I don't think I've enjoyed beer or poker as much as I have over the past couple of days.

I've finally managed to have my sense of self back on track; and you come barging in-again.

"that was not cool"
"what?"

oh, I'm sorry you didn't have a flying clue. Well, it's to late now, I've already made the transition.
you're old news.


I have a "date" today.
I don't know yet if he's legit, but I'm kind of really extremely tremendously excited for it.
he's a walking, talking piece of art and it intimidates me. crossing my fingers is the best I can do as of now!


also,
Passion Pit - Manners: it can't stop. it won't stop. and now it's on Curve 94.3

STEREO!!!
barf.



No comments:

Post a Comment